Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall is Here!

I just LOOOOOVE Fall! Something about the rich colors, the layering of comfy tee's and sweaters. The unlimited use for scarfs, both thick and thin! And of course, my all time favorite, boots! Aww boots. Wish I could wear them all year round. 
If there wasn't a chance of me overheating, I would wear fall fashion all year long!
Fall is Here!










Jaeger circle top
£280 - jaeger.co.uk

Matix knit top
$52 - karmaloop.com

Tripp denim jeans
$60 - karmaloop.com

*Sole Boutique black boots
$190 - karmaloop.com

Mulberry bag
€1.160 - jades24.com

Votan Tokyo gold plated earrings
$36 - karmaloop.com

Love Quotes Scarves fringed shawl
£75 - austique.co.uk

2 comments:

  1. I am in love with love with the top. By the way, your blog is really pretty! :)



    Paula
    www.theseagreenjournal.com

    ReplyDelete