Sunday, August 8, 2010

Going Somewhere?

After being inspired by many other blogs, I decided to create an outfit thats comfy, fresh and of course that has a little kick!

I think shoes are what makes or breaks an outfit. You can have the simplest outfit, such as a simple gray tee and light blue crops or boyfriend jeans, but by adding a pair of bold vibrant shoes it turns the day to day outfit into a fashion statement!
Thats why I choose these booties to go with this simple outfit. The color is such a nice rich deep blue and the texture and details is what really creates the look and the outfit!

I topped it off with a simple light tote, so again the shoes will have the show, and a nice peachy lipstick to add warmth.

Whatcha think?!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, new follower here!

    I would totally pair that blouse with jeans like such. I agree, shoes are everything to an outfit.

    Great blog!

    http://marthacblogs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look i love simple comfy with a twist x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Those shoes are super cute too xx

    ReplyDelete