Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year's Eve Nails!

Hey everyone!! Here I thought I would share two of my mani's I did using the New Years Collection!

My first mani is a reverse glitter gradient, which I just love! I used ILNP's All Gold Everything over OPI's   Honk If You Love OPI  **Honk Honk**


My second mani is ILNP's 11:59 over OPI's French Quarter For Your Thoughts. I thought this was a perfect color combo for NYE. It has all the right colors to go with that shimmery black dress and gold accessories :)



Well what do you guys think?! Any plans for New Year's? What will be on your lovely nails? Okay Okay, enough with the questions ;)

♥ Thanks everyone!

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous! I looove it for NYeve's

    Merrrrry Christmas to you Barbra xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the black and gold on the greige,. Great combo!

    Sadly I have no New Years plans yet and my fiancee is away on business. Boo! Still might do a little NY mani, it'd be rude not to! :)


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have any real plans either, so you're not alone! We can paint our nails together! haha

      Delete
  3. love them love them!!
    so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, This is Daisy from Born Pretty Store , I had visited your blog, and it’s really awesome! We are a Nail Art retailer specialized in all kinds of latest nail art items and cosmetics. We would like to send you some free products to test : ) Are you interested in reviewing them for us?If you are interested in reviewing our products, please feel free to contact me. bornprettyblog(at)gmail(dot)com : )Look forward to your reply. Thank you & best regards Daisy

    ReplyDelete