Sunday, December 9, 2012

NOTD: A Random Mani!

Hey Everyone! How are you all doing? Getting ready for the holidays? It sure seems like it's coming up quick this time, I haven't even gone Christmas shopping yet! I'll tell you what I have been doing though... my nails! hehe

Here's a random mani of mine I did a couple of days ago. I needed to do some more cleaning around the edges but ran out of nail polish remover! What? How in the hek?! I know I know, crazy. I had to do an Amazon order for my Zoya Remove +. What polish remover do you guys use?




For this mani I used: China Glaze Exotic Encounters, OPI Mrs. O'Learys BBQ, OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh? (on our FB page I put OPI Berlin There Done That, wrong color, oops)  ILNP Little Mermaid and Color Club Matte-ified.

What do you guys think?! What's on your nails?

6 comments: