Friday, November 30, 2012

Holy Macaroni!

Hello fellow lacqueristas!

The last week has been crazy! I definitely was not prepared for the type of response that my Black Friday / weekend sale generated. I've been staying up late (4am "late") every night this week filling orders and am just about caught up!

Rest assured all of the goodies ordered during the sale & this week will go out by Monday or Tuesday at the latest!

Thank you all so much for being patient with me. Next time I'll be better prepared.

On side note, I know a lot of you have expressed interest in minis and I've been listening! I don't want to promise a specific date they'll be available, but I'm working on it... and they're going to be so cute you'll want to eat them!

I'll keep you all posted on my progress... I've got some really cool stuff in the works (not just the minis) that I'm sure you all are going to love but I can't say anything about it just yet!!

Stay tuned :P




No comments:

Post a Comment