Tuesday, November 13, 2012

A Nail Polish Winter Collection...


It's almost here!

Here's a peek at the I Love Nail Polish Winter Collection! These took quite a while to get just right but I'm very pleased with them. They'll be available up on my Etsy store very soon!

All 6 are glitter polishes and they all look FREAKING fabulous, especially when layered over complimenting base colors.

From left to right:

Something About Merry
Christmas In Bordeaux
Once Upon A Starry Night
Ginger Spice Latte
Up To Snow Good
Babes In Toyland

Here's a closeup crop of Something About Merry, Christmas In Bordeaux, and Once Upon A Starry Night


Here's a closeup crop of Ginger Spice Latte, Up To Snow Good, and Babes In Toyland


Swatches will be coming soon! 

In the words of Jessie Spano... "I'm soo excited!!"


Let me know what you think! What would you pair these colors with?

Bye friends! ♥

9 comments:

  1. Ah! I think I need all of these! So absolutely gorgeous! And I love the names. A ginger spice latte sounds really good right now since it's 34 degrees outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! These look super gorgeeeeous can't wait for christmas, it's getting chilly here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! They look amazing! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful nail polishes *_* your blog is very good and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to have all of these eventually. :D Nice work! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking great combination of beauty products and amazing nail colors.I have seen wonderful collection of similar products. best tanning products

    ReplyDelete