Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Have you tried China Glazes Holiday Collection yet?

Hey everyone! How was your weekend? Back to work already?! Yup, but that's okay, soon it will be hump day then Friday!

This weekend I was in San Francisco on a short visit to see my fam and noticed, not only that it was HOT in November, but China Glazes Holiday Collection has been out! I haven't been to Ulta for... a couple of days... so when I walked in I went straight over!

Me personally, I am still hooked on their Safari Collection, so I wasn't too eager to get into their Holiday Collection just yet. The colors looked nice and pretty and their gift sets have super cute packaging! I can't say much about them because I haven't swatched any, so I wanted to see if any of you have!

Have any of you bought the new China Glaze Holiday Collection polishes? Are they a Yay or Nay? Feel free to post a link to your swatches!


China Glaze Holiday Joy Collection 2012



Merry Berry
80643

Cranberry Splash
80644

Red Satin
80645

With Love
80646

Pure Joy
80647

Champagne Kisses
80648

Winter Holly
80649

Glitter All The Way
80650

Angel Wings
80651

Glistening Snow
80652

Blue Bells Ring
80653

Pizzazz
80654

Thanks!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous glitters. I like these. (lol) I heard about San Fran's heat wave - how lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want Pizzazz...mainly because I love saying that word and a bit because the colour looks really cool.

    themaibug.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got a set of glistening snow and angel wings at sally's. i used glistening snow for my veteran's day mani and boy was it gorgeous! check it out :)

    http://glitteryandpolished.blogspot.com/2012/11/veterans-american-flag.html

    ReplyDelete