Wednesday, December 19, 2012




Hey hey hey!

The ILNP New Year's Collection is available on Etsy (click here to be taken to the ILNP Etsy shop). Like previous collections, this one consists of 6 lovely and versatile polishes that work well alone or even better over your favorite base colors!

From left to right:

11:59
All Gold Everything
A Nice Chianti
Silver Spoons
Purple Stuff
Angel Burp

Click here to check out the I Love Nail Polish New Year's Collection on Etsy

Moving on...

I want to thank everyone for all of your positive words and support while I bust my butt to bring you some of the finest indie polishes and customer support in the universe :)

Minis are coming very soon, I've already ordered the bottles... Stay tuned for a new blog design, a new storefront, minis, and much much more!

Take care!!
-Barbra :)





4 comments:

  1. You've got some gorgeous colors here!
    I'm loving A Nice Chianti, Purple Stuff, Angel Burp, and even Silver Spoons! (I love silver but it takes a lot for a silver glitter polish to stand out.) Nice work! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Every single one is brilliant! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the names but Angel Burp has got to be my favorite. Silver Spoons too! Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete