Friday, January 11, 2013

A sneak peek at something new...

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share a sneak peek of something with you I've been working hard on getting just right...


ILNP Ultra Mini polishes!!

If everything goes as planned, the Ultra Mini's should be available within the next 2 to 3 weeks! I'm still waiting for a few things to get here.

Each Ultra Mini will contain 3ml of fantabulous ILNP nail polish -- enough for a few (or more) manis depending on how generous you are with your applications.

The bottles will sport a wide brush, rubberized cap, and same overall quality that you're all used to.

I'm super excited to release these to the public. You guys have no idea! I haven't figured out the exact pricing yet, but they'll be in $3.00 range; perfect for those curious about an ILNP polish but not ready to commit to a full-sized bottle.

I'll be sure to share more details and photos once they're ready to go :)

Please tell me what you think!

9 comments:

  1. I'm... wow. I can't wait to see these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds great! Mini polishes tend to be harder to use and half the cost for 1/3 of the product. Yours sound really promising!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh! I will definitely be interested to get the ultra minis!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic! I am in LOVE with your packaging, and these minis that look like delicious candies are no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow sounds exciting :) can't wait and good luck x

    http://www.lucia-lolita.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of a mini but I feel that $3 for 3mL is too expensive and sounds like a really tiny amount for a glitter. I suppose it depends how dense the glitter is. 5mL minis are my preference

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute idea! These would be perfect for gifts, stocking stuffers, & giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am not a fan of mini but i just want to say how much i love your packaging, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete