Monday, November 1, 2010

My Fabulous Halloween Costume! Hehe

So I went back home (San Francisco) for Halloween this year and didnt bring a costume... So I made one! Hehe I actually got all these clothes from my moms closet, she was a little offended when I told her I was going to be a 'Dork' for Halloween and that I was going borrow her clothes hahah. But dont worry, she doesnt wear these all together.

So here it is! Im with my nephews Jerm and Johnny, they're both 13 and already taller than me!


Hot right? haha

8 comments:

  1. cute idea lol! i actually am loving the pants i would wear them with a loose fitted shirt and fold them at the bottom to give em that cropped look! and that belts cute too! lol hope youre well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Thanks!! I always look forward to your comments :)Hope your also doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO....oh my god. This is such a funny picture and your facial expression is hilarious. Nothing beats costumes that are put together they are so much more unique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wooow..you had an amazing idea hahahaha. I like it more when people handmade their costumes, i think costumes like those look better and are funnier.
    Thank you so much for following me, i'm following bak, and i'm also back on my blog, so i hope you can stop by.
    God bless
    http://bluebubblesyhojassecas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey there
    sew that you love blogging check out http://www.luuux.com/share/a7db16ac2ae892d4 sign up u get points for blogging and get great prizes like apple, ipod, branded purses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice costume. love your look and those pants :) I am new follower and I gotta say you have a great interesting blog :)

    ReplyDelete