Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hey Everyone!!

Sooo I already failed on my first 'to-do' list for this blog.. to post! Its been quite some time. Ive been preparing for my best friends wedding and have been flying back and forth a lot from Las Vegas to San Francisco. Definitely nothing to complain about! I get to see my fam and friends! And the weather has been crazy good out here!
And I got some awesome studded boots! Will have to show you guys soon.

Alrighty everyone, I just wanted to pop my head in and say hello! Hope everyone is doing well!


4 comments:

  1. "Flying back from Las Vegas to San Fransisco..the weather has been crazy good "... I hate my life LOL !!!! Be back soon to blogging , can't wait to see the studs boots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! What a jet setter! I look forward to seeing some of your new posts! I'm a relatively new subscriber!

    :)

    www.beautyblogxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, you love me! Thanks for flying out for me. You should show the ladies the awesome garter that you designed for my wedding. Ultra Fab.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay steph! Maybe u should use ur awesome photography skills and take a magnificant picture of the garter for me :D heheh love ya!

    ReplyDelete