Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Wanna Be Outfit!

Though these arent the boots I have, they are close and this is the outfit I want to pair with it!
How do you wear your combat boots?
Hope you all like it!



I shall post my 'real' outfit as soon as I wear it!





8 comments:

  1. I love everything!!!
    Especially the Chanel, Miss Dior Cherie and the shirt!
    Cant wait to see your "real outfit"
    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shorts and tight combo

    Hakka for stopping by my blog your the sweetest

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit! Chanel bag <3
    And Miss Dior Cherie smells like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit, it's so parisian chic :) Have you seen Betty's blog? I think you'll like her style:

    http://www.leblogdebetty.com/en/

    Thank you for stopping by, I'll do my best to post often!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I love Miss Dior Cherie, bf not so much :( I end up losing it too, not sure how! I think through the airport somewhere :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah love that bag! it will be a gorgeous outfit:) xx

    ReplyDelete