Thursday, July 14, 2011

OOTD! And Check out my friends awesome blog!!!!

Well this photo was takin a couple of weeks ago :) I meant to post it but never got around to it...


I'm not a religious person but loved this threaded rosary so much as an accessory :) I also LOVED, but no longer have, my H&M cheetah print slipper/shoes. They got wet so I had to throw them out :(

And now for my friend! She has started her blog a while back but just now has been really working on it. She's an awesome up-coming designer and has style to die for! She's originally a San Francisco-an but recently moved to LA for her career.


So check out her awesome blog and show support! http://dreywaters.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

  1. Love your distressed jeans... You look great!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please for humanity's sake please do it once
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to my blogger profile and visit my blog "Kwotz - Golden Words of Life"
    2.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    3. click ONE of the ads that APPEALS to you from ADChoices boxes and visit there.
    4.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note: Only ONE click is needed. If you don't wanna help then just visit my blog.
    I will be grateful to you if you put my blog on your Blogroll.
    I really need your help

    ReplyDelete
  3. cue oufit! where are your jeans from? I think i have the same h&m flats...do they have a peep toe? I can' t really see :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks gals!
    @ Alma I got the jeans from Forever21 a couple of years ago :) and my flats don't have a peep toe, but I seen those and they're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a shame about the shoes getting wet. Love your jeans and will check out your friends' blog. You have a wonderful blog by the way, I love it! I cannot wait to read more of your posts and will definitly check back for updates!! You're also incredibly beautiful (but you probably get that all of the time)!

    All the best,
    Voe.
    _____________________
    http://lipstick-and-pearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving the jeans! now a follower x

    ReplyDelete
  7. j'aime ton jeans ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit! :)

    P.s. U are welcome to check out my fashion blog anytime! thecabinetoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete