Saturday, June 25, 2011

Had Fun with Virtual Makeover!

So as you guys know, or dont hehe, Im going to go lighter with my hair. I havent done it yet! But I am! hehe
I came across Marie Clair's virtual makeover and did a couple of pics.

Here I am now (dont mind the mattress, Im in our spare room/office) hehe




Here is me with Platinum hair! (Anna Faris)



With med. blonde hair.. (Amanda Bynes)



And a funny one that reminded me when I was a youngin' :)
(Zooey Deschanel)



Hehe I thought it was fun, and a better virtual makeover place than Taaz (to me)

12 comments:

  1. aww this is super cool!! You look great!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda bynes fits you the best !

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cool!
    I love you with blonde hair but you're gorgeous with your hair as it is now!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's really cool!! You look great with both dark and light hair :) I want to go try that virtual makeover now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog :) Here are some awards :) XOXO

    http://kittyvixen85.blogspot.com/2011/06/awards-awards-awards.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! I want to do this. I'm thinking of dying my hair chocolate brown but I'm not sure how it will look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I want it too!!! I prefer the first one...in platinum hair! ;)



    on my blog.." the colours of the sky"
    http://traveloguewithlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had no idea they had such a thing! I think you look awesome with Anna Faris hair :)

    xo katie elizabeth
    ohheyylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i think you look great with your hair, as it is now. i think it complements your features really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look really good with medium blonde hair! have you decided how light you're going to go?

    you're really pretty, by the way! i'm jealous of your flawless skin. :)

    XO,
    SWEATshirt DRESSshirt

    http://sweatshirtdressshirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks girls!
    @SWEATshirtDRESSshirt I havent colored it yet, but wanna do a medium/light blonde :)

    ReplyDelete