Saturday, June 11, 2011

FOOD FOOD FOOD!!

Though I love clothes and makeup I also love food! Here are pics from some of my favorite restaurants!

These are tacos de adobada (spicy pork tacos) from Tacos El Gordo in Las Vegas.
Their tacos are so freakin good and the place is open late, perfect!


This is Hash House A Go Go's (in Vegas) Chicken Salad Sandwich and Brown Sugar Banana Pancakes.
The portions here are huge and deeeelllliicous!


Now saving the best for last! This is from my favorite place in San Francisco, House of Nanking!
This is their Sizzling Rice Soup and Fish in Vinegar Sauce (off the menu)
I crave both these all the time!





 I love food! Me and my bf plan our trips around food, who, what and where has the best is where we're headed! We love hole-in-the wall places and hidden treasures :)
I also LOVE sweets! My weakness actually. Almost everyday I have a Chocolate Frosted donut from Dunkin Donuts!

Well thats my food post! There are so many other places that are my favorites from San Francisco to New York, gotta love it all!
Hope you guys enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I LOVEEE food...probably more than fashion hehe. What a great post, I am drooling at the sight of those tacos! Oh my gosh Chocolate Frosted donut sounds amazing. We don't have Dunkin Donuts in Australia, I'd love to try them some day. I have a king size Kit Kat everyday...soo yummy! x x x

    ashandbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I use to always eat Kit Kats'!!!

    ReplyDelete