Saturday, October 8, 2011

My Love For Nixon Watches!

Oh Nixon watches, how do I love thee?
A LOT! That's how much!
Every since my first Nixon watch (the purple one) I was hooked! They are simple but yet stylish. The unique colors is what I love the most, along with the quality.
Some you can get at Nordstrums but for more unique and larger varieties of colors, I go to 
You can use my Rep Code BOOBIE for 20% off there! Even a more sweeter deal!
I even got my boyfriend to get one (the gray one of course) But hey after today, I'm thinking about borrowing his!




Here I paired them with a variety of outfits in the past




Well there ya have it! Heheh
Hope you guys enjoyed my love for Nixon!




13 comments:

  1. love those watches, I collect watches but hardly wear them, thanks for stopping by my blog, now following ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! those are nice watches, im thinking what to give to my boyfriend in our nearly coming anniversary, planning to get couple watches :)) love the light bluish color and i think the indigo color :)

    wild and fierce

    don't miss my smexy giveaway! it's my first time :)

    model's own lipstick giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey new follower here..great post those watches are nice, and I love your outfits!

    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look very stylish.

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those watches are the coolest accessory to any outfit. I love the purple one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and different!
    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, now they look reaaally good & stylish!
    I'm sure they fit with almost every outfit..
    btw you're very beautiful :))
    xoxo, Helin

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your fashion style, cute yet edgy. I just found your blog!

    Here is my new blog, please check it out and follow if you like what you see.
    Thank you,
    Anel
    http://blushtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its such a really good-looking collection of watches. Replica Wrist Watches

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really appreciate it that you shared with us such a informative article. Thanks for sharing.replica watches in pakistan

    ReplyDelete