Monday, December 12, 2011

I did it! 3 Weeks Are Up!

Well its been WAAAY over 3 weeks, but thought it was due for an update! I lasted three weeks without wearing any makeup, horrible I know, but the odd thing is that after awhile, I felt more confident. I wasnt worried about how I looked, I just felt comfortable!
Now dont get me wrong I love my makeup and did of course go back to wearing it, but definitely not as much.
I use to wear foundation all over my face, but now I use it as a concealer applying it under my eyes and on and around my nose. Blush and mascara of course, but now I only use a clear gel for my eyebrows instead of coloring them in some.
Heres a pic I took the first day I was free! I did wear ALL of my makeup here, including lipstick.
Also please excuse the snooty face and bad webcam pics hehe



giiiiirrrrrrllllllllll

So from this experience I would say the pros and cons were this:
Pros:
Gained confidence
WON the bet
Was right about it not creating my breakouts
Have a new, fresh look

Cons:
Had to sport dark circles and a red nose
Felt plain
Felt out of place at makeup counters/mall/salon
I dont know how true this is, but I also felt like people treated me differently.

Aside from that I want to say Happy New Year!! Hope everyone had a grand ol' time :)

15 comments:

  1. you did a great job! and you look better then ever ;-)

    love the last pic

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. woah well done! I cant even go to the local shop sans make up...so amazing amount of respect for you! I reckon you look amazing with or without xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gorgeous features. Your face without makeup looks just as good, if not better. But yes, ditching makeup gives you so much confidence. I need to try that. Thank you for such an uplifting and inspiring post.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's impressive! Don't think I could do it. I'm sure I'd cheat. People always ask if I'm sick when I'm not wearing mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love wearing makeup and i love bare skin, i feel refreshed :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow that's a huge challenge that's awesome you did it !!! I don't think I could ekkkk but your a natural bueaty !!!
    thank you for your sweet comment on my blog =)


    please follow my new blog of love, fashion and shoes fancysteps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year! I'm sure you're equally as gorgeous without your makeup ;) I commend you! I could never, ever go that long being makeup free.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Im so jealous, You have amazing eyebrows! What do you use on them? xoxo

    http://studs-and-sparkles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Post! I don't think I could of hang lol But you did it yay!! You look gorgeous! Thanks for sharing:)

    Thank for your lovely comment on my blog:) I love your blog! Im a new follower:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your soo pretty! :) www.lovelucinda.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. how .amazing post. so different. I cant believe this challenge lol i wouldn't be able to do it. I'd be too embarrassed to go out in public with uncovered acne lol. But i respect you for what you did. its awesome. You are beautiful.
    -Stokely
    new follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks everyone!! Following you all back :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! That is such a huge accomplishment. I don't know that I could do this. None of my friends or family have ever really seen me without makeup since I was 14….you are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. COOL CONGRATS ON WINNING THE BET
    I do feel like I'm wearing too much make up at times too......
    You look stunning! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful Pics..I'm also new :) I'll be ur new follower ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete