Thursday, November 24, 2011

NOTD : China Glaze Peachy Keen

Hey everyone! Hope all is well and peachy! Hehe. Well it has been 2 weeks to the day with no makeup, though we have agreed that I can wear concealer under my eyes (super dark circles). But other than that! No mascara, no brow coloring (to match my new hair color) or clear gel to shape them :( But it's alright, only one more week to go!
Alright, enough of that and on to my NOTD: ChG Peachy Keen! I love this color, I think it is one of my all time favorites. The color is like a creamsicle, orange and cream mixed together oh so smoothly! Hehe. 

Some of my other favorites are:
  • ChG For Audrey
  • ChG Re-Fresh Mint
  • MAC Liberty Blue India
  • OPI Mad As A Hatter and so much more :)

Also the number ONE top coat ever! Is Seche Vite. I swear this stuff not only dries fast, but leaves such a nice thick shine that lasts! Ive tried OPI's top coat and wasn't impressed.



I also just bought a nail color wheel! I'm assuming that's what it's called. So now I will be able to show my nail polish swatches!

13 comments:

  1. beautiful color for the season

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty color...i'd thought about getting it and hadn't, apparently i should :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty colour! Never tried a china glaze polish before...
    www.celestecohen.blogspot.com xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. this colour looks amazing on you! I have this nail polish and I never wear it, it just doesn't suit my skin tone :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that color. how many coats did it take?

    ReplyDelete
  6. adore this shade. so cute. amazing post, love. thanks for sharing. if you get a sec I'd love to hear what you think of my latest post. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a great nail polish color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats a beautiful colour, i couldn't go weeks without mascara :/ good luck :) x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love pretty polish and this one is very pretty!

    theMANEtopic.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This nailpolish is really pretty!! I love this colour! Looks really perfectly!


    Hope you visit me on my Blog
    fashionobsession-mieni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wanting this nail polish but I'm on a nail polish ban. I have essie's tart deco which is absolutely gorgeous. It's in the same colour family

    ReplyDelete