Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mini Target Haul & Hair Color

Well I finally took a pic of my hair! Still not the greatest pics, but figured it's better now than never :) I also got a few things from Target this weekend. Some awesome boots, wedges and a scarf.
I never wear heels but these were WEDGES! hehe. I always feel too tall in heels or never really have anywhere to where them to (I work from home).They're pretty darn comfy though. 
And last but not least my favorite Elephant bracelet! It was just here on my desk and thought I would share it with you lovely bloggets! :)

**Pics taken from phone, so not too great**
Again no makeup :(


This was a day after my hair coloring, so its a little greasy! She trimmed my hair and added some soft layers


And here are my goods from Target


And my Elephant bracelet with some others that I pair it with



10 comments:

  1. Your hair looks so pretty. A fabulous haul dear. Those boots are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tall boots are great as it that elephant bracelent, very unique!

    You're hair looks good too, a far cry from your mullet days now!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog, hope you will do again soon!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    http://iwasanuglyduckling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your hair! and those bracelets are amazing i love elephants

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Gorgeous!
    You have a pretty face :-)

    I stumbled across your blog from a fashion blogger blog.
    Cared in following blogs via GFC?
    Check out my blog, let me know if you like it, maybe
    we can follow each other. Looking forward to see you there. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello,
    I was looking for some fashion blog to follow and found yours!
    I hope you can visit mine too! http://aucoindubisou.blogspot.com/
    Keep intouch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. got the same shoes they re so comfortable to walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the dark hair color looks great on you,
    love ur scarf
    please, come along to my blog
    love to share the same passion:)
    inveiglefair.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have to say, you're so pretty! :)
    Those boots look so nice! I have difficulty buying boots like that since my calves are chubby. :(

    The scarf is very chic. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Haul! I love the scarf:)

    ibeauty85.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for following my blog.

    I love the elephant bracelet, it's so beautiful. At first I thought it was an ring actually.
    x

    http://themeltingpotofstuff.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete