Monday, November 14, 2011

Glitter Galore!

Hey everyone! Well its day 4 with no makeup and it is killing me! BUT! A bet is a bet, therefore I shall stay strong!
I wanted to take a pic of my new hair color, but the lighting wasn't that great so you couldn't get the real look of it. So hopefully tomorrow during the day I will.
But what I did get to take a picture of, are my fabulous glitter galore nails! I just found this dark blue/purple-ish color; OPI Road House Blues and fell in love! I also added OPI Sparkle-icious on top of two nails.

Well Im off to bed now, but wanted to say hola to everyone and to all my new followers!

6 comments:

  1. sparklicious looks soooo pretty! i'm so bummed I couldn't get my hands on it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thats a pretty glitter you got there ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sparkley color with the black!
    I personally love not wearing makeup, just beacuse my skin feels like it can breathe again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous!!! love the glitter on the accent nail :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls!
    @ Kim's Vanity, you can get away without makeup, your gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete