Monday, April 23, 2012

*** NOTD: "Outrageous" Franken! ***

Hey everyone!!! How have you been!? I see everyone is looking fabulous as usual :) What's new with me you ask? (Just go with it) hehe
I started making my own franken polishes! Me and my friend are starting up a store and soon we'll be selling wonderful polishes to the world! :)
Here is one of my creations I call "Outrageous!". I applied it on top of OPI Black Onyx. Let me know what you girls think!


Alsoooo... I'm almost at my 300 mark of followers! Think I'll have another giveaway once I hit it, so come back to check it out!

♥ Love ya! ♥

7 comments:

  1. sigh, it's soooooooooo good! i love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! So sparkly and fun ;) Looking fwd to see what else you whipped up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the combo! It looks great. Congrats on nearly hitting 300!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god you are starting up a NAIL POLISHE ONLINE STORE
    SO EXCITING
    I can't wait to see that :)

    ReplyDelete