Saturday, May 12, 2012

New Franken Polishes and Cheetah Print!

A few new Frankens and my first Cheetah Print!
Im starting to get the hang of this Franken stuff :) Just bought more glitters and supplies!

Nicki Minaj "Pink Friday" with my own personal franken "Little Mermaid" on top of ChG "For Audrey"


I call this "Black Cherry", it's applied on top of OPI "Black Onyx"


Here is my first Cheetah Print! I used ChG "Peachy Keen" , ChG "For Audrey" and random black. Did this with a toothpick! hehe


♥ What do ya think?! ♥

7 comments:

  1. I loooooove glitter :) And that black cherry is simply amazing. Looks awesome!!! <3 :) new follower btw ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. that franken stuff looks AMAZING! It's so glittery I've never seen something similar before. Also the shape of your nails is puuuurfect
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again I'm drawn to the cheetah ones - I'd would have never thought of that combo (no reason) but it look excellent; I'll have to try it for myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you're not into captchas: thank you :D !

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete