Monday, August 20, 2012

My New Hair!!


I finally went blonde... sort of ;)


So I finally did it, got some dang highlights. Originally I wanted to go full blonde with multiply highlights in different shades through out it, but my hairdresser said it would be too much damage to my hair.
Though I love the color, I HATE the length :( I had to cut off 6 inches! 6 INCHES! It took me about 4 years to finally get my hair to grow as long as I wanted it to. After a couple years of rocking platinum blonde, my hair would not grow for anything, or it would but would break off. I was stuck at shoulder length for a looong time.
So after going back to my roots, (brunette) I got it to grow pass the boobs! hehe. But then my annoying urge to go blonde ruined it all...
My hair was long, but not healthy. And definitely not healthy enough to bleach it, so she gave me two choices: Go long and brown, or short and blonde. I picked the blonde. *shakes head*

Another part of it, is the hair cut. I told her I was going to get it styled else where and for her to just cut off what she needed to. So she did, but I never went to get it styled :( So my hair is currently cut straight across! hehe
My bf did not like that at all! He said he would rather have had me with long and brown hair. 
So from my calculations, I should be back to my spot in 12 months! Fingers crossed everyone!

Oh and the nail polish I'm wearing is one I made! It's a teal glitter top coat applied on top of Milani Fresh Teal.

Until next time! Oh and I am building my 300 giveaway as we speak, or type. ;)

8 comments:

  1. I think the colour looks lovely, thats a really pretty photo of you too! I have had similar issues with my hair, it's currently blonde but the condition of it isn't great! :(

    The nail polish colour is great btw, I've just ordered a similar shade by china glaze, can't wait to get it!


    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING xxx

    Come say hey at Ducklingtoswan.com! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I think I'm going to do a Keratin treatment because my hair did start to break already :(
      What color from China Glaze did you order!

      Delete
  2. I love your hair. I do understand how horribly long it takes to grow hair out. I am almost afraid to cut my hair after taking so years to grow it out.

    I am having a giveaway on my blog. Please stop by and enter if you have time. Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm stopping by your blog now!

      Delete
  3. thanks for such a sweet comment girlie! wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the hair looks great and you're SO PRETTY! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You just made me smile ;)

      Delete
  5. You look gorgeous on both colors, but blonde gives you a much brighter look on your face. It gives you that blooming look. :-) But whatever I’m sure whatever color you choose will definitely look great on you, even red. Anyway it’s been months now, I hope your hair is in better shape and that the hair breakage has stopped.

    Tara Day

    ReplyDelete