Saturday, September 1, 2012

OPI Oktoberfest + Bella = AMAZING!

Hello loves! How you guys been? Awesome? Spectacular? Just plain freakin fabulous? haha okay, enough enough.
Sooo I opened my store and have sold some polishes! I can't wait to hear the feedback :) It's pretty exciting!!

So I bought a few of the OPI Germany Collection polishes and must say I LOVE "Every Month is Oktoberfest" The color is such a fab color, I want to say its a burgundy with a little more maroon to it... make sense? Maybe not. hehe.
Now to match this awesome color I chose and awesome indie polish (mine) to apply on top. I call it "Bella". It's a nice combo of black and red squares and hex.

(OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest + Bella)

The picture above is with two coats and the one below is with one coat.


What do you guys think? Would you wear it?

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing, it looks so pretty and perfect for winter! x

    http://heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete