Saturday, March 2, 2013

Finally! The new ILNP shop is LIVE!



Finally! 

The brand spanking new ILNP shop is online now at http://www.ilnp.com. Please head over and take a look, I'd really like some feedback if you have the time. Click around, let me know what you think :)

So much work was put into this site, I don't even know where to begin. There are all new product photos for every ILNP polish (including macros) and I'm still finishing up 3 color nail swatches for each of the polishes. Once that's out of the way I can finally move on to more fun things!

I have about 10 new polishes to release including a spring collection... I'm excited! :)

As far as my Etsy shop (http://ilovenp.etsy.com), I have no plans to close it as I love the Etsy community and everything they've done for me by supporting me and my brand. I'll likely keep both shops open for as long as I can... it can't be that hard :)

We're going to be advertising the new shop more which is pretty exciting, so if you have a nail blog or vlog that gets a lot of unique visitors everyday -- send an email to me barbra -at- ilnp.com!

Stay tuned for more exciting news :P

Bye!! ♥

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh love it! The photos are so clear and pretty and those macro's, omg! I'd love to use those pictures as wallpapers haha :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Q! I'm in love with the macros too :)

      Delete
  2. I love the new site Barbra! Everything is so crisp & clear, & everything can be found easily on the shop! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new site is awesome! Congratulations :) It's really clean and easy to navigate and just gorgeous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new website it looks AMAZING!!!!
    I'm uploading a new YT video right now about my current favorite products and I mentionned your nail polishes and your new website :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This new look is great! Easy to shop on. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Also, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the Spring collection!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm really digging the Spring Collection, I hope you will too! :)

      Delete
  7. Hey Charlie here.. I have sent you a mail back, just wanted to let you know I am following you on blogger too xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorei o blog, muito lindo, ame tudo. Parabéns mesmo, vou sempre estar aqui (:

    ontendency.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like your website! Nice pictures! Fun and inviting.

    ReplyDelete