Monday, December 13, 2010

I Got My Goodies!

Sooo over the weekend I had my first family party at my house! All my Uncles and Aunts and most of my cousins, and sisters of course, nieces and nephews, and parents too, drove 10 hours to stay the weekend with us for our annual 'Salet' Christmas Party, hehe.
It was a lot easier than I thought, everyone helped out and was able to entertain eachother :) Everyone was impressed with how 'domesticated' I was hehe. Im the youngest out of my sisters and the one who usually would sit at the kids table, so I think it was a shocker hehe.
Here's a pic of our slanted XMAS tree the kids decorated



AND.. my goodies from Mara's giveaway came in the mail this weekend. So, as promised, Im gonna show you what I got!


Urban Decay Potion Primer
Elf Eyeliner Pen
Elf Cream Eyeliner
Wet n Wild e/s in Nutty
Revlon e/s Brush
2 pairs of Asian Fake Eyelashes

Very nice giveaway! Ive worn fake eyelashes once for Halloween, so I will have to play with these before I show ya :)

3 comments:

  1. Your tree is beautiful!! :]
    And your goodies look great!
    Happy Holidays!! :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice tree :-) And nice giveaway, I've always wanted to try urban decay primer potion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that post :)))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete