Saturday, December 18, 2010

New Mini Haul

As I was Christmas shopping I grabbed myself a couple of necklaces and some nail polish! I had the Owl necklace before, but it broke, so I grabbed a new one! I got them both from Forever21.



And for my nail polishes! I found this awesome Discount Beauty Store and they had a llllloooot of polishes for cheap! I got my OPI 'Ski Teal We Drop' for $4.50!! Whoohooo definitely going back there for polishes
I love the color but I didnt clean my cuticles so its kinda messy.. I put Hidden Treasure on the one finger, in which will be part of my giveaway once I reach my 100 Followers! 



Haha Looks like Im missing a finger!
2 more followers and I'll be having my first ever giveaway!! Whoohoo Hope you guys enjoy!


13 comments:

  1. omg i abs love those necklaces! the owl one is to die for! and the OPI Ski Teal is abs gorgeous! have a great day xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the "hidden treasure" polish. It's so pretty and turns any polish into something else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGG the hidden treasure polish makes everything look amazingggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. those necklaces are soo cute! I love the zip detail on the first one x

    ReplyDelete
  5. that owl necklace is gorgeous! I love the feathers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree, the owl is sooo cute! i have the matching earrings.. kinda x)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the owl necklace, beautiful!

    & and lovely combo for the manicure!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that owl necklace is adorable! So is your blog. I followed you, hope you can return the favour :)
    happy new year!
    itsfashionamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That second necklace is so lovely - I'm a huge lover of feathers, it borders on ridiculous. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got me at the feather one! <3

    Nice polishes!

    ReplyDelete